EXCLUSIVE YIELD MEASURING SYSTEMEXCLUSIVE YIELD MEASURING SYSTEM
Increased yield with the same input or maintaining yield with reduced input, this is what can be done with New Holland Yield Measuring system.
- Register and store your yield: The DGPS based system on New Holland CX & CR combines allows you to permanently register your yield and store it, linked to the precise location
- Prepare application maps: That information - in combination with other DGPS collected data like crop moisture content and soil
variations - is then used to prepare application maps for accurate, site-specific fertilising, seeding and
spraying, thus increasing your profits.
Exclusive yield measuring system
Accurate, crop independent yield measuring is the most critical aspect of data gathering for Precision Farming.
- No calibration on CX/CR
The system on CX/CR is an exclusive patented high accuracy yield sensor developed by New Holland requires no calibration between different crops.
The sensor plate between grain elevator and grain tank filling auger, is fitted to a pivoting device with a counterweight. This neutralises the rubbing effect of the grain and provides precise mass measuring whatever the kernel size or shape, the grain density and the moisture or impurity content.
An integrated package
To maximise customer profitability, New Holland offers a Precision Farming package that is integrated into the combines’ control systems. The monitor and operational control tools are used with any of the four possible packages:
- Moisture measuring only on CX/CR
- Yield and moisture measuring on CX/CR
- Full Precision Farming system for yield mapping on CX/CR:
• DGPS Antenna with OnPath capability • Yield measuring, including moisture measuring
• Desktop Software for yield mapping
• Customer training and support for efficient and proper use of the Desktop Software
All CX/CR combines are IntelliSteer™ ready as standard.
Antennas, yield and moisture sensors are retrofittable and can be ordered at your New Holland dealer.