INTELLIRATE™ CONTROL SYSTEM
IntelliRate™ Control is a variable rate and section control system that allows you to control rate and flow applications on mixed fleets of implements using an integrated New Holland IntelliView™ IV display.
• Use automatic section control to switch on/off up to 48 individual rows.
• Eliminate double application of seed and fertiliser.
• Control material applications including liquid and NH3.
• Read perscription maps to manage field variability and maximize yield potential.
• Monitor and record planter population rates.
• Applied mapping for tracking varieties and hybrids.
• Single display solution on New Holland equipment for running key vehicle features, auto guidance and controlling mixed fleets of implements.
AUTOMATIC SECTION CONTROL
Section Control automatically shuts off rows or sections, eliminating double application of seed and fertiliser. It uses the tractor’s GPS system to automatically turn on and off individual planter sections in areas that have already been covered, or at headland turns, point rows, waterways or terraces. Double planting of rows is avoided, enhancing yields and eliminating waste.
VARIABLE RATE APPLICATION CONTROL
Vary application rates using prescription maps to better manage field variability. Variability in fields can be influenced by factors such as soil properties, topography, cropping history and field use. GPS position is communicated to the rate controller as the application equipment moves across different zones in the field, enabling it to vary application rates by zone. Rather than just applying a constant seed rate you can apply higher seed populations in well irrigated or highly fertile areas to maximize yield performance and use a lower application rate in less fertile areas or areas with poor irrigation. Also you can tailor chemical and fertiliser application in areas as required, lowering input cost and further enhancing yields.
Autopilot™, Autosense™, CenterPoint™, EZ-Guide®, EZ-Steer™, EZ-Remote™, EZ-Pilot™ , Field-IQ™, OnPath®, TrueTracker™, TrueGuide™,T2™ and T3™ are trademarks of Trimble® Navigation Limited registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and other countries.