PLM® CONNECT PROFESSIONAL: STATE OF THE ART TELEMATICS FOR ADVANCED AGRIBUSINESSES
Connect Professional telematics package, new for 2013, offers all of the features included in the Essential package plus the ability to visualise up to four different machine displays simultaneously to monitor operating parameters and fault codes. It is also possible to immediately send a message to the operator by using the messaging system on the web portal, to which they can respond for validation. Machine operating information can be transformed into performance analysis reports, by using PLM®
Software, that can be used to enhance productivity and efficiency and assists in swift decision making. Fuel usage is monitored to prevent theft and fleet managers can even activate message alerting functionality. Furthermore, each machine can be instantly tracked and location reports are sent in realtime to monitor current usage profiles and assist contractors in managing work flows.
• All the features included in Essential Package plus
• Virtual display feature gives the ability to view up to 4 machine displays at the same time
• Text messages from the web portal to the machine display and receive messages from operators
• Fuel consumption reporting, historical reporting and multiple machine comparisons
• Monitor remaining fuel
• SMS alarming for fuel theft
To find out more information please visit: www.plmconnect.newholland.com
Autopilot™, Autosense™, CenterPoint™, EZ-Guide®, EZ-Steer™, EZ-Remote™, EZ-Pilot™ , Field-IQ™, OnPath®, TrueTracker™, TrueGuide™,T2™ and T3™ are trademarks of Trimble® Navigation Limited registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and other countries.