PLM® WATER CONTROL
Water is precious and it is the lifeblood of your farm. With PLM®
Water Control you could increase yields by up 25% and cut your farm’s water consumption by up to 30%. The field levelling technology facilitates land levelling and levee design for unsurpassed efficiency. The drainage solution packages integrate survey data, analysis, design, installation and mapping to provide the most efficient drainage package. Further package functionality includes identifying optimal placement of tile and surface drains in both surface and subsurface drainage projects. You can view field topographical data in 3D from any angle and exaggerate the vertical to visualise the shape and slopes of the field. Why not utilise the drawing tools to tie laterals to mains, create parallel lateral spacing and clip drainage lines. How about finalising the layout and design of drainage tiles’ by size, pipe type and phase and then enter minimum depth, maximum depth and optimum grade for each.
• Determine the various watershed zones of the field to assist with main, sub main, and lateral pipe placement
• Enable flow arrows and tributary lines to assist with tracing the natural surface water flows
• View field topographical data in 3D from any angle and exaggerate the vertical to visualize the shape and slopes of the field
• Create levee paths from topography data based on contour, interval, and turn radius settings
• Layout and design drainage tile by size, pipe type and phase
• Utilize the drawing tools to tie laterals to mains, create parallel lateral spacing’s, and clip drainage lines
• Easily make design adjustments based on vertical profile and set or change direction of water outlet
• Print a report that shows the amount of material required to complete the job
Download your copy of PLM® Software compatible with Microsoft Windows. Requires an activation key that can be purchased from your local New Holland dealer.
Autopilot™, Autosense™, CenterPoint™, EZ-Guide®, EZ-Steer™, EZ-Remote™, EZ-Pilot™ , Field-IQ™, OnPath®, TrueTracker™, TrueGuide™,T2™ and T3™ are trademarks of Trimble® Navigation Limited registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and other countries.