FILM WRAP OPTION REDUCES COSTS AND PRODUCES A BETTER BALEBoth the Roll Baler 125 Combi and Roll Baler 135 Ultra can be specified with a film-wrap system that can be used in place of net wrapping for haylage and silage bales. Designed to work in conjunction with the integral wrapping system, using film wrap to secure the bale offers numerous benefits. These include:
• Bale shape. Film helps keep the bales really tight, by reducing bale expansion when exiting the chamber.
• Ease of unwrapping. Film does not catch on the bale and is easier to remove
• One material system. Uses the same material as employed by the wrapper.
• Higher quality silage. Peripheral film helps seal the bale more effectively than conventional wrapping alone.
• Lower wrapping cost. Fewer layers of stretch film are required to seal the wrapped bales.
• Film arm mechanism pre-stretches the film wrap before it is rolled around the periphery of the bale for consistent wrapping quality.