- Three new models, T4030F, T4040F and T4050F, with more performance
- New NH F5C turbo intercooler 4-cylinder engines with Tier III emissions for T4030F and T4040F models
- New NH NEF turbo intercooler 4-cylinder engine with Tier III emissions for T4050F model
- All new engines with more power & torque able to operate on 100% biodiesel
- Larger fuel tank for a longer working day
- New transmission - 16x16 Power Shuttle & Power clutch option on 32x16
- New drivers seat with thicker cushions for more comfort
- Lower-profile cab with upgraded interior, controls and instrumentation
With the new T4000F Series, New Holland sets a new standard of excellence in the field of specialist compact narrow fruit tractors with a minimum width of 1512mm.
Styled on the basis of the success achieved over the years by the well-proven, multi award-winning TNF-A Series, the new T4000F Series models feature the new “cat’s-eye” engine hood styling that identifies all New Holland family tractors at a glance, and above all a series of innovative technical characteristics, adopted to make these machines ideal for modern fruit growing.
The new 4-cylinder tier 3 engines installed as standard on all models, an even wider choice of transmissions, as well as greater hydraulic power, make the new T4000F Series of New Holland tractors the benchmark for the whole sector.
New T4030F and T4040F models with new NH F5C 4-cylinder engines
The new 78 HP (57 kW) T4030 F and the 88 HP (65 kW) T4040F models are both powered by the new NH F5C 3,200 cm3 4-cylinder turbocharged engine with intercooler and Tier III emissions.
The outcome of the latest Fiat PowerTrain research into engine development, this new propulsion unit is able to generate its rated power at just 2,300 rpm, with immediate benefits in terms of lower operating costs and noise reduction.
Thanks to the more compact engine block, on these models it has been possible to further reduce the wheelbase, which is now just 2348 mm: combined with the SuperSteer™ front axle with the tightest turning radius on the market, this feature gives these tractors unbeatable agility and handling amongst the rows.
New T4050F model with new NH NEF 4-cylinder engine
The new 97 HP (71 kW) T4050F model is powered by the new NH NEF turbocharged 4,500 cm3 4-cylinder engine with intercooler and Tier III emissions.
The state-of-the-art version of this very successful engine, the new unit has a reinforced, more compact engine block that cuts both noise and vibrations impressively.
Capable of generating its rated power at just 2,300 rpm, the new engine with Tier IIII emissions provides fuel consumption up to 5 % lower than the previous versions compliant with the Tier II standards, used on a number of TNF-A Series models.
Greater fuel tank capacity
On the new T4000F Series models, the fuel tank capacity has been increased to 73 litres, to allow a long working day without the need to refill. The new tank inlet on the engine hood makes filling up at the end of the day quicker and easier.
New assortment of transmissions
The new T4000F Series offers a choice of transmission that covers every professional’s needs effectively and efficiently. Alongside the standard 16 x 16 Shuttle Command™ with 800 metres to 40 kph as standard, the following options are now available:
- 28x16 Shuttle Command™ with super creeper providing an extra-slow 200 metres/hour
- 32 x 16 Dual Command™ with push-button POWER CLUTCH to reduce operator fatigue
- 44x16 Dual Command™ with POWER CLUTCH and super creeper
More hydraulic power
The new T4000F models combine the new 4-cylinder engines with greater hydraulic power, making them even more productive and versatile and cutting cycle times.
For all models, the flow rate of the standard tandem pumps is now 75 l/min, climbing to 96 l/min with the optional MegaFlow™ pump. This pump includes a slide out oil cooler for easy service access.
Even more comfortable low-profile cab, upgraded controls
The cab of the new T4000F Series of New Holland tractors has been restyled to make the tractor even more suitable for an ever-wider range of working contexts. Some changes have increased both safety and operator comfort.
The lower profile cab roof reduced by 134mm simplifies operation in orchards with low branches and makes it easier to drive into buildings and glasshouses, while the low centre of gravity guarantees safety in all working situations and on slopes. All this is achieved without penalising the operator’s working environment, enhanced by even better pressurisation standard “ECO BLUE” Cab with thermostatic air conditioning and carbon filtration, essential for safety during crop spraying. The new analogue-digital console combines the best of both technologies to give the operator a clear, immediate read-out of the operating data.
The diagnostics for any malfunctions are shown on the functions screen in an easy, immediately understandable form.
The electrical system has been completely redesigned and now uses CAN-bus technology, which improves communication between the tractor’s electronic systems, simplifies the wiring and reduces its amount, and provides rapid troubleshooting, improving the tractor’s reliability.
The T4000F specialises in versatility
- Compact size, low profile and light weight for going anywhere and working everywhere
- Optional front hitch/PTO assembly
- Wide choice of tyres for agricultural and grassland applications
The T4000F specialises in productivity and power
- High torque rise for immediate response
- Powershuttle reverser for unrivalled efficiency in the field and in handling jobs around the farm
- SuperSteer™ front axle and Auto 4wd with 76° steering angle and turning radius of just 3.3 metres. No other wide fruit tractor can turn as tightly as a T4000F, even a 2WD model.
- Rear lift capacity up to 2.6 tonnes for easy management of any implement
The 4000F specialises in operator comfort
- The lower engine rpm reduces noise and prevents operator fatigue
- The modern design improves the view of front-mounted implements, while the compact, easily opened engine hood simplifies checks and servicing
- The standard Blue Cab and thermostatic air conditioning with activated carbon air filters guarantees exceptional operator protection
The T4000F specialises in quality and reliability
- 600 hour servicing intervals, for more hours in the field and fewer in the workshop.
- Low fuel consumption cuts operating costs
- Reliability proven by a series of tests on all components
- Able to run on biodiesel – tested for future needs, and ready to exploit the opportunities of the new biofuels.