PLM™ WATER CONTROL
Surface & sub-surface water management solutions. This helps users identify optimal placement of tile and surface drains in both surface and sub-surface drainage water management projects. View field topographical data in 3D from any angle and exaggerate the vertical to visualize the shape and slopes of the field. Utilize the drawing tools to tie laterals to mains, create parallel lateral spacing and clip drainage lines. Layout and design drainage tiles’ by size, pipe type and phase and then enter minimum depth, maximum depth and optimum grade for each.
• Determine the various watershed zones of the field to assist with main, sub main, and lateral pipe placement
• Enable flow arrows and tributary lines to assist with tracing the natural surface water flows
• View field topographical data in 3D from any angle and exaggerate the vertical to visualize the shape and slopes of the field
• Create levee paths from topography data based on contour, interval, and turn radius settings
• Layout and design drainage tile by size, pipe type and phase
• Utilize the drawing tools to tie laterals to mains, create parallel lateral spacing’s, and clip drainage lines
• Easily make design adjustments based on vertical profile and set or change direction of water outlet
• Print a report that shows the amount of material required to complete the job
Download your copy of PLM™ Software compatible with Microsoft Windows. Requires an activation key that can be purchased from your local New Holland dealer.
Autopilot™, Autosense™, CenterPoint™, EZ-Guide®, EZ-Steer®, EZ-Remote™, EZ-Pilot™ , Field-IQ™, OnPath®, TrueTracker™, TrueGuide™,T2® and T3™ are trademarks of Trimble® Navigation Limited registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and other countries.