The perfect match for heavy mowing with a Category I hitch:
• Single-hinge blades cut evenly, and vertical rotation reduces chance of objects being thrown from mower.
• Fine-cut blades are available for greater lift.
• Reverse rotors thoroughly shred clippings and toss to the back where the extended rear skirt distributes evenly.
• Rear gauge roller allows the mower to follow ground contours.
• Offset design and 3-point hitch mounting provide close cutting around trees, buildings and other obstacles.
||Under 70 PTO hp, with 540 rpm PTO and Category I or II three-point hitch|
||Under 30 PTO hp, with 540 rpm PTO and Category I three-point hitch|