The large, formed-metal, “gull-wing” side shields open effortlessly on gas struts, giving you wide access to all drives and service points. Oil filters and drain points and the central grease banks are right there, at ground level, for efficient maintenance. From the engine platform, the engine and hydraulic oil can be checked at a glance without opening any complicated panels. The fuel and AdBlue/DEF tanks are also located here for easy, simultaneous filling. Additional servicing convenience features:
• Under-shield light kit makes it easy to see, even in low-light conditions.
• Large doors for easy access to rotors, concaves and separator grates.
• Plastic rotor covers can be removed without tools for seasonal checks.
• Optional on-board air compressor provides easy cleaning throughout the machine.
• Platforms, steps and fold-away ladders help you easily reach all service areas.