With no zerks that require daily greasing and an easy-access design, CX8000 combine maintenance is simple and quick. Features such as the formed-metal, "gull-wing" side shields that glide open effortlessly on gas struts deliver full-service access. Platforms, steps and fold-away ladders help you easily reach all service areas and provide easy access to threshing components.
QUICK, EASY SERVICE
CX8000 design speeds maintenance during critical harvest days. Features include:
- Standard under-shield light kit for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Redesigned engine cover for easier engine access.
- Water detection sensor conveniently located on the water separator in the primary fuel filter.
- Handy toolbox under the service platforms with space for storage.
- Optional on-board air compressor for easy cleaning throughout the machine.
- Minimum grease interval of 50 hours.
- Quick-check glass sight boxes for all gear boxes.
SIMPLIFIED ACCESS TO THRESHING COMPONENTS
Two large access panels and the stonetrap door provide unmatched access to the threshing cylinder and concave. Easy rear beater and rotary separator access is made through a removable plate in the grain tank. Quick side panel access lets you engage the de-awning plates to the underside of the drum concave in seconds for more aggressive threshing action.
EASY ROTARY SEPARATOR, BEATER ADJUSTMENTS
Rotary separator speed can be changed simply by releasing a belt tension lever and repositioning the belt on a second set of pulleys. A handle on the right side of the combine lets you easily adjust the position of the beater and rotary separator concaves. The upper position provides maximum harvesting capacity in cereals, while the lower position provides gentler handling of brittle straw and canola.
EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS WITH TRIPLE CHECK SERVICE
You can count on round-the-clock support during the warranty period from your New Holland dealer. Your CX8000 combine also receives a free winter inspection by your New Holland dealer through the Triple Check program during the first two seasons of use to ensure maximum uptime when you need it most.