H6700 Series (heavy-duty)
Tackle the heaviest mowing jobs without a hesitation using one of the H6700 Series heavy-duty disc mowers. With the proven MowMax™ cutterbar, they deliver fast, dependable cutting through your worst field conditions. Dense, crop or even gopher mounds won’t slow these mowers.
MOWMAX™ CUTTERBAR USES TRUE MODULAR DESIGN
The latest advance in true modular cutterbar technology, the MowMax cutterbar comes standard on all four heavy-duty disc mower models. Each disc unit is an individually sealed gear case with dedicated oil reservoir so there is never an oil starvation issue, even on slopes.
SHOCKPRO™ HUBS PROTECT AGAINST DAMAGE
MowMax cutterbars are equipped with ShockPRO™ disc drive hubs, which absorb the impact of a foreign object before damage to the drive can occur. When necessary, ShockPRO hubs can easily be replaced in the field in under 10 minutes, at minimal cost.
A MORE DURABLE DESIGN
Several key MowMax features have been beefed up to improve durability:
- Stronger top cap gear – it is no longer the sacrificial part for drive train protection. ShockPRO now does the protecting.
- Stepped spacers between modules improve cutterbar straightness, reduce wear and provide consistent cut height.
- Lower profile rock guards allow closer cutting with less cutterbar lean.
- Heavy grey iron is used for gearbox housings and nodular iron for module spacers and rock guards.
- Hardened alloy module drive shafts with dampeners eliminate vibration wear on shaft splines.
- ShockPRO cutterbar drive train protection eliminates shock load stresses for longer life.
FAST REACTION TO FOREIGN OBJECTS
The cutterbar can move vertically over field obstructions thanks to a flotation spring on H6700 mounted mowers. In addition, a spring-loaded breakaway latch allows the cutterbar to swing back if it hits an immoveable object.
EASY SERVICE AND ADJUSTMENT
Checking tension or changing knives is easy on these mowers. An exclusive V-belt tension spring with an easy-to-see indicator lets you check belt tension at a glance. Adjusting tension is easy, with just the turn of a nut. Knives have two cutting edges, for twice the cutting life, and can be easily flipped or replaced from the front of the cutterbar by removing only one bolt.
FAST CHANGE FROM FIELD TO ROAD READY
When you’re done for the day, use remote hydraulics to raise the H6700 mounted mowers to a locked vertical transport position. A removable parking jack stand and convenient onboard storage location are provided on both mounted and pull-type models.