Keep pace with the high-capacity demands of New Holland forage harvesters by choosing the right crophead. All are PTO shaft-driven for easier hookup and removal. Shaft drive provides increased reliability and less maintenance than chain drives.
THREE SUPER-SWEEP WINDROW PICKUP HEADERS
Three models are available:
- 890W—Works with 790 harvester and measures 71 inches from tine to tine.
- 27P—Works with FP230 and FP240 harvesters and measures 76.5 inches from tine to tine.
- 29P—Works with FP230 and FP240 harvesters and measures 92 inches from tine to tine.
FEATURES ON WINDROW PICKUP HEADERS
The open-ended design of these headers allows for easy pickup of wide or wind-blown windrows. Closely spaced, curved rubber pickup tines flex to get short, fine stems. Extra-rugged gauge wheels take the punishment of frequent bumps. A floating auger with retractable fingers provides even crop flow into the feedrolls.
EFFICIENT CORNHEADS LEAVE NOTHING BEHIND
Two cornheads are available:
- 824—Works with 790 and FP230 harvesters and comes in two-row narrow or wide 28- to 34-in., or 36- to 40-in. row spacing in two-inch increments.
- 3PN—Works with FP230 and FP240 harvesters and comes in three-row narrow or wide 28- to 32-inch row spacing.
FIVE ROW-INDEPENDENT CORNHEADS
Key features make these cornheads effective. Floating points with adjustable skid shoes eliminate bulldozing and maximize intake. Spring-loaded cutoff discs cut corn close to the soil. Gathering chains work away from mud and extend far forward to grab stalks before they're cut. An aggressive auger delivers a smooth flow of material.