HEAVY-DUTY ROLLS FORM BETTER BALES
The sequence of rolls makes this design unique, and bales more compact, in five fast steps:
1. Floor roll feeds material from the pickup into the bale chamber.
2. Starter roll then helps turn the crop and start the bale core.
3. Fixed roll transmits power to the remaining upper forming rolls and aids bale rotation.
4. Pivot roll helps form the bale and increases density.
5. Stripper roll, with formed ribs, strips material off the apron belts and packs it into the bale.