The unique Roll-Belt™ design is proven to make high-quality bales. Heavy-duty rolls in the front of the bale chamber and short, tough belts in the back produce consistent core formation and tight, uniform bales in all types of crops-dry hay, cornstalks and silage-for the industry's highest bale density.
HEAVY-DUTY ROLLS FORM BETTER BALES
The sequence of rolls makes this design unique, and bales more compact, in five fast steps:
- Floor roll feeds material from the pickup into the bale chamber.
- Starter roll then helps turn the crop and start the bale core.
- Fixed roll transmits power to the remaining upper forming rolls and aids bale rotation.
- Pivot roll helps form the bale and increases density.
- Stripper roll, with formed ribs, strips material off the apron belts and packs it into the bale.
TOUGH DESIGN BOOSTS DURABILITY
The floor roll, which features welded rods that feed material from the pickup to the belts, carries most of the bale's weight, which reduces stress on the belts for longer belt life and lower maintenance costs.
GENTLER BELTS WITH BETTER GRIP
Six nylon/polyester Mini Rough Top forming belts (eight on the BR7080 and BR7090) grip the crop and carry it upward into the core forming area. Nearly 100 inches shorter than the leading competitor's belts, they flex over uneven bales and provide 91% contact across the bales to reduce crop losses.