Fuel filters need to remove particles of 4 key types of contaminants (water, organic, soot and minerals) to ensure your fuel keeps circulating and stays clean.
New Holland Fuel Filters use the latest multi-layered filtering materials to
protect your injection system, even in extreme temperatures, under high pressure and when subjected to strong vibrations.
4 kinds of particles
5X more efficient
Why choose New Holland fuel filters?
• Longer service life: effectively resists extreme temperatures, vibrations and pressure
• Efficient particle retention: the innovative multi-layered filtering material retains even the tiniest particles
• No load leakage: adapted to fit your New Holland engine and optimize your fuel flow
• To optimize your performance, change your filter every 600 hours (or once a year)
• Once you have unpackaged your filter, store it upside to protect it from dust particles
• Remember to lightly oil the joint to make tightening easier
DISCOVER OUR FUEL FILTER OFFERS
GET YOUR FUEL FILTER MAINTENANCE PACK
Questions about New Holland fuel filters?
Contact your local dealer to find out more.