Program Terms and Conditions
1. Finance application must be completed and provided to CNH Industrial Capital along with a finance quote.
2. The Program Element number should be included on your Remittance Advice (RA).
3. Program applies only to New Holland combines, fronts, balers and large tractors serviced or repaired no later than 31 December 2022 with retail documentation completed no later than 28 January 2023. We reserve the right to close the program prior to these dates.
4. All parts, lubricants and consumables used must be purchased through New Holland.
5. All repairs must be completed by the dealer and to a satisfactory level that will not affect the customer’s repayment commitment.
6. Minimum spend is $10,000 RRP (including GST) including parts, service, travel and consumables.
7. 0% finance condition to minimum 15% deposit, GST month 4 and final balance payable in month 16 of the loan agreement.
8. GST to be repaid within 4 months.
9. Establishment fee $425.
10. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in the dealer being held liable for the subsidy costs.
If you have any questions, please contact your CNH Industrial Capital State Finance Manager for the retail finance program or your local Aftermarket Solutions Area Manager.
Finance Terms and Conditions
1. All customer documentation must be prepared by CNH Industrial Capital. Documents cannot be generated through the CAP System.
2. Terms of this program are subject to change upon 2-calendar days’ notice.
3. This program is not retrospective and shall apply only to new repair orders received during the program period.
4. Finance options are subject to CNH Industrial Capital approval.
5. Deposit is a % of customer invoice price inclusive of GST. Deposit qualification can include only cash deposit. A trade discount will not be considered as a contribution to deposit.
6. Upfront payment of the GST will not be considered as part of the program deposit requirements. If clients wish to pay the GST upfront instead of within the repayment structure, this will be required in addition to the stated program deposit to meet program requirements.
7. If GST is repaid upfront, maximum term available is 12 months.
For any assistance with finance quotes which do not meet program requirements, please speak with your State Finance Manager.