Strength by design
New Holland employs state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and has invested millions in the production line for TH models.
Robot welding is a key manufacturing process and ensures consistent quality during chassis and boom construction.
• Hydraulic end-stroke dampers ensure smooth boom retraction and extension
• Dampers also protect the boom and operator from regular shock loads
• Engineered 40/60 weight distribution eliminates the need for bolt-on counterweights
• Excellent stability and traction is achieved when loaded
• Chassis strength is boosted as a result of the in-built mass
• 45° low profile headstock design enables complete filling of roof cavities
• 142° tilt angle is standard on the Elite
• Hydraulic attachment lock is standard