Hydraulic Motors & Pumps
A hydraulic pump is a mechanical device that converts mechanical energy into hydraulic energy (flow and pressure).
Hydraulic pumps use hydraulic fluid dynamics (oil can’t be compressed, whereas air can) to perform a variety of functions such as:
• Lifting & lowering parts (cutterbars, buckets, forks).
• Operating steering and braking systems.
• Operating hydraulic transmissions (with hydraulic motors).
Why choose New Holland Agriculture Hydraulic Motors & Pumps?
• HIGH RELIABILITY OF PARTS
• DRIVING COMFORT
• INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY
• PERFECT FIT FOR THE MACHINE
• OPTIMISED HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
• TIME SAVING ON THE
• Change oil reguraly in accordance with the recommended maintenance intervals.
• Use a hydraulic oil with a min/max viscosity which corresponds with the instructions provided by NEW HOLLAND and the conditions of use: temperature, risk of pollution, fire hazard.
• Change your filters regularly using Genuine replacement parts. A finer filtration reduces contamination and offers better protection.
• Using a Genuine filter allows a minimal pressure drop for better performance.
• Sources of pollution (dust, air bubbles and particles) can damage your hydraulic circuit.
• Ensure you consult a hydraulics expert during repair operations.
DISCOVER OUR HYDRAULIC MOTORS & PUMPS OFFERS
GET YOUR HYDRAULIC MOTORS & PUMPS PARTS
Contact your local dealer today for more information about your Hydraulic circut parts.