Proven durability in the harshest of conditions.
New Holland has engineered the D Series wheel loaders to suit re-handling of root crops, compost, farm yard manure, grain,
woodchip and other bulk materials. D Series wheel loaders also have the traction to work in deep muck or work on a steep silage
clamp. These machines are designed with maximum productivity in mind, and equipped with the performance to keep up with the
highest output forage harvesters.
• A five-speed 40kph* Ecoshift powershift transmission is standard on W190 D models and an option on W130 D & W170 D
• The torque convertor can lock above 2nd gear to ensure 100% of engine power is sent to the axles
• Incorporating a ‘power-inch’ function, the transmission delivers optimised pushing power whilst eliminating roll back
• W110 D, W130 D and W170 D are available with a 40kph four-speed powershift transmission with automatic or manual gear
• On all four models, the forward reverse shuttle can be operated via a steering column mounted lever or by forward / reverse buttons
on the joystick
• To speed load cycles, releasing the drive pedal will bring the loader to a stop without the need to use the brakes. Even on an incline,
there will be no roll back
• If the brake is pressed, full engine power will be diverted to the hydraulics for full loading performance
* 45kph on W130 D & W170 D where local homologation allows