• New Holland Agriculture is undertaking a challenge around Middle East & Africa to reward its distributors’ best salespersons.
• New Holland Blue Days challenge has started this year for the selected best performed markets.
• The competition is based on the targets achieved in first half of the year and each distributor’s best salesperson is honored with an incentive trip of 3 nights and 4 days.
New Holland Agriculture has organized its first Blue Days activity from 19th to 22nd November 2018 in Istanbul. New Holland Blue Days 2018 winners represent the best salespersons of the brand’s local distributors in Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, Kenya and Ethiopia, who achieved their targets and were selected as per the competition.
The overall challenge is the one who sells more and best represents the New Holland brand heritage with an excellent performance. This can be achievable with a passion for New Holland and a true reflection of the effort put in by each salesperson, providing customers with a high level of service and support across the region. New Holland has celebrated the success of its best salespersons with the presentation of awards in recognition of the requested criteria. The awards are to highlight the achievements of the brand’s dealers.
The award winners of New Holland Blue Days 2018:
• Kelvin Parkire Kantai, CMC Holdings Ltd., Kenya
• Joseph Kimau, CMC Holdings Ltd., Kenya
• Dorsaf Rihai Ep Ben Mustapha, Le Moteur Diesel, Tunisia
• Mounir Bendarkaoui, SOMMA, Morocco
• Bouazza El Haij, SOMMA, Morocco
• Abdeslam Ben Zaouia, SOMMA Morocco
• Mohammed Abdelhamied Salih Elgabani, CTC, Sudan
• Ayman Mahgoob Abdelgader Abass, CTC, Sudan
• Ahmed Elghandour Hassnein Morcy, ECAD, Egypt
• Yibeltal Assefa Haile, MOENCO, Ethiopia
First day of the activity was held at Türk Traktör’s manufacturing facility in Erenler, Sakarya; CNH Industrial’s joint venture, where the group had a sales skills training following a plant tour and product walk-around session in the afternoon. On the second day, the group had an experience for a historical city tour in Istanbul and the following day, they went back their countries with full of unforgettable memories.
Mattia Manicardi, New Holland Agriculture Middle East & Africa Business Director said “We have been honored by the tremendous support from our dealers, without them we would not have any success across Middle East & Africa. We are breathing, living and working tractors, all agricultural products in every day but now we have something very new: New Holland Blue Days! Our Blue Days awards celebrate the achievement of best salespersons who also serve to highlight the strength of our extensive network. We work with our dealer network to ensure that no matter the location or size of our customers, the common objective of them all is to provide the best possible products and a service to gain more. I congratulate all the winners in managing to raise the bar each year.”