NEW HOLLAND, PA (August 22, 2018) – Soaring 16 feet in the air is a photograph of a young woman picking strawberries with an equally tall “Welcome” greeting. This image is one of many pictures featuring New Holland customers throughout the company’s booth #1048 that will greet visitors at Farm Progress Show, Aug. 28-30, 2018, in Boone, Iowa.
“Farmers have been at the heart of why we do what we do since our founding over 120 years ago. This year, we wanted our presence at Farm Progress to reflect this dedication to them,” says Bret Lieberman, Vice President of New Holland, North America. “Every innovative solution we are showcasing this year was developed to significantly improve the way agriculture producers work so they have more time to spend with their families.”
As such, the New Holland lot includes points of interest for everyone.
• Latest products and enhancements
To enable lot visitors to easily navigate the booth, equipment is grouped specifically by application based on three producer perspectives: Beef Cow-Calf, Dairy & Forage, and Cash Crop. Our featured technology includes the CR7.90 Revelation combine with the IntelliSense™ proactive and automatic combine setting system, which addresses an operator’s biggest challenge of maintaining maximum throughput while keeping losses and damaged grain to a minimum.
• Expertise from firsthand farmers
Lot visitors will have the opportunity to meet with New Holland product experts who are also farmers. “True Blue Farmer” pins signify those on the New Holland team who have firsthand agriculture experience. One of these farmers is Curt Hoffman, Crop Packaging Product Manager, who is a fifth-generation dairy farmer and expert in hay baling. Hoffman will be delivering a 30-minute session during each show day from 11-11:30 a.m. in the Dairy & Forage area on “Producing the Highest-Quality Bales.”
• Interactive fun for the family inside the tent
- Precision farming: a look at how New Holland is powering the future with Precision Land Management (PLM™) by connecting equipment with data collection to increase efficiencies.
- Pedal-tractor course and gigantic-sized games: to entertain the young and young-at-heart, New Holland has a kids pedal-tractor track and games including corn hole and Jenga®.
- Selfie stations: to announce the launch of its Instagram channel (newholland_northamerica), New Holland will have fun selfie frames throughout the lot for visitors to capture their memories.