- New Holland campus size: 341 acres, including a 150-acre test farm
- Manufacturing facility size: 700,000 sq. ft.
- 47 million pounds of steel is used each year
- Number of plant employees: approximately 600
- 14,270 units produced in 997,869 hours during 2021
HAY & FORAGE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
The birthplace of New Holland Agriculture remains a key location for our company’s operations. Located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, among some of the country’s richest agricultural ground, the town of New Holland is the home and headquarters of New Holland in North America. Here, our Global Center of Excellence for Hay & Forage, engineering, research and development, product validation, manufacturing, sales, and marketing come together to produce the world’s top haymaking equipment.
Nolt’s automatic self-tie baler revolutionized haymaking and put New Holland on the map. Today, the New Holland plant produces 30 different models of round balers, square balers, pull-type forage harvesters and other haytools exported to 45 countries around the world.
The New Holland Haytools Factory Tour is an industrial environment and the safety of our guests and employees is our No. 1 priority. Please follow the safety rules:
- Open-toed shoes and sandals are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed on the factory tour.
- Safety glasses are mandatory in the plant, and are provided for use during the tour.
After you visit the tour center and factory floor, take a memento from your trip home with you at our factory store. Here you can browse a special selection of licensed merchandise, including a New Holland, PA., collection that you can’t find anywhere else!
We are also open online at www.shop.NewHolland.com.