DESIGNED FOR THE NEXT AGE OF FARMING
- T6 Series tractors give you power without compromise with max boosted engine power from 145 to 175 horsepower. These impressive T6 numbers not only look good on paper, they translate into increased lugging power and efficiency to handle your most demanding tasks.
CHOICE OF AWARD-WINNING TRANSMISSIONS
New Holland provides you with a wide selection of proven transmissions. Which one is best for you?
The Auto Command™ Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) (T6.145, T6.165, T6.175, T6.180) is built for the demands of large farms, contractors, or specialized crop operations that log high annual tractor hours completing challenging fieldwork, long-distance hauling and speed-critical applications.
- Standard 25 mph (40 kph)
- Fast Mover 31 mph (50 kph)
The NEW Dynamic Command™ transmission (All models) is a no-compromise, best-in-class solution for contractors, mixed farms, dairy and hay operations that require a multipurpose tractor for cultivation as well as hauling and transport between locations.
- 23x23 Standard 25 mph (40 kph)
- 24x24 Economy 25 mph (40 kph)
- 24x24 Fast Mover 31 mph (50 kph)
- 48x48 Creeper Standard 25 mph (40 kph)
- 48x48 Creeper Economy 25 mph (40 kph)
- 48x48 Creeper Fast Mover 31 mph (50 kph)
The Electro Command™ semi-powershift transmission (all models) is the perfect match for the materials handling jobs and light fieldwork of livestock, dairy and hay farms. It pairs the benefits of a semi-powershift with an economical price.
- 16x16 19 mph (30 kph) for 2WD only
- 16x16 25 mph (40 kph)
- 17x16 Economy 25 mph (40 kph)
- 17x16 Fast Mover 31 mph (50 kph)
- 32x32 with Creeper 25 mph (40 kph)
HYDRAULIC POWER AND FLEXIBILITY
New Holland gives you choices when it comes to the T6 hydraulic system. T6 Value models come standard with a fixed-displacement, closed-center hydraulic system with 21.1 gallon-per-minute (GPM) gear pump and a separate 12.4-gpm steering pump. If you require more hydraulic capability, select the closed-center, load-sensing (CCLS) hydraulic system. It’s standard on Dynamic Command™ models and optional on Plus and Elite models and is ideal for more demanding implements. The system includes a 29.9-gpm variable displacement piston pump for the rear remotes, three-point hitch and loader (if equipped) plus the 12.4-gpm steering pump. T6 models with the Auto Command™ CVT come with a 33-gpm CCLS hydraulic system.
GREATER MANEUVERABILITY AND IMPROVED TRACTION
New Holland’s selection of axles is engineered to perfectly match your requirements. All T6 tractors can be specified with heavy-duty front axles that allow you to get the full productivity of a front loader or front three-point hitch. The overall maximum gross vehicle weight of 20,944 pounds on all models optimizes traction and means you’ve got even more flexibility when using heavy-mounted implements or when ballasting. All T6’s come with a robust 10.8-inch flanged rear axle as standard. For operations looking for ultimate flexibility, a 98-inch bar axle is also available.
NOW AVAILABLE IN 2WD
T6 Series tractors are now available in 2WD, allowing you to take advantage of the comfort and deluxe features of these premium tractors without the expense of 4WD. With 2WD, you maneuver easily in tight quarters with a loader or mixer/feeder wagon and make quick headland turns while haymaking. Your visibility is superior from the Horizon™ cab, and the Electro Command™ push-button semi-powershift transmission makes operation easy.
T6 2WD tractor uses include:
- Haymaking, mixer/feeder wagons and chore work that requires enhanced maneuverability
- Jobs that don’t require heavy draft loads or extensive operation on hills
- Roadside mowing applications
- Operations looking for a lower price point with a semi-power shift transmission mid-range premium tractor
MORE SPACE, BETTER VISIBILITY
Want all-around visibility? That’s what you get with New Holland’s industry-leading Horizon™ cab. Whether you’re around the barn, in the field, or on the road, you have an uninterrupted, productivity-enhancing view.
360⁰ ACCESS FOR EASY MAINTENANCEThe T6 tractor line has been designed to spend more time working and less time for maintenance. All service points are easy to access, and super-long service intervals mean T6 tractors spend more time in their natural environment: the field!
Explore available models
T6.145 Auto Command
T6.155 Auto Command
T6.160 Auto Command
T6.175 Auto Command
T6.180 Auto Command
T6.145 Dynamic Command
T6.155 Dynamic Command
T6.160 Dynamic Command
Make / Model
# of Engine Cylinders
Displacement cu. in. (L)
Valves per Cylinder
Rated Engine Speed rpm
Max Boosted Engine HP
Rated Engine HP
Engine Speed at PTO Speed 540/1000
Stage V Emissions System
Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity gal. (L)
DEF (AdBlue®) Tank Capacity gal. (L)
Service Interval eng. hours
Electro Command™ Transmission
Dynamic Command™ Transmission
Auto Command™ Transmission
3 Point Hitch
* Weights are for a variety of specifications, wheels weights and front weights have been excluded.
** Dimensions shown are with 18.4R38 rear tires with matching front tires.
*** Two wheel drive tractor maximum ground speed is 19 MPH (30 KPH).
Biodiesel blend must fully comply with the latest fuel specification EN14214:2009 and operation is in accordance with operator manual guidelines.
(1) Rear tire other than those mentioned are available: 480/70R38, 540/65R38, 650/60R38
(2) Only compatible with Comfort Ride™ cab suspension