TAKE CONTROL OF MORE THAN JUST YOUR TRACTOR
Introducing the most versatile tractors on the market—the T7 Series tractors. These tractors advance forward with unrivaled power, comfort, performance and precision. T7 tractors are versatile, expertly handling the fieldwork of row-crop and mixed farming operations, as well as tough hauling, transport and utility chores.
The versatility to handle the jobs on your list
• Front Loading
• Feed Mixing
• Bale Moving
• Manure Spreading
• Front Loading
• Baling Hay
• Bale Moving
• Pulling Grain Cart
• Hauling Manure Tankers or Large Wagons
- T7 tractors boast New Holland's cutting-edge and award-winning ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR2 (High-Efficiency Selective Catalytic Reduction) engine technology, developed by New Holland’s sister company FPT Industrial. These engines comply with the even-more-stringent Stage V which exceeds Tier 4B emissions standards. These T7 engines continue to “breathe” better and maintain the performance advantages you’ve come to expect from the T7 Series line.
MEETING YOUR NEEDST7 Series tractors offer transmission choices for every application. Choose from the Auto Command™ (CVT), Power Command™ full powershift or the Range Command™ semi-powershift transmissions to make you work more efficiently.
THE PLACE TO GO FOR MORE SPACE AND BETTER VISIBILITY
Step into a T7 Horizon™ cab, and you will find it has been designed to fit you perfectly. All-around visibility is as good as it gets, and the noise level is exceptionally low, at just 69 decibels.
HYDRAULIC POWER TO MEET YOUR DEMANDSQuick response and ample oil flow are part of the design of the T7 Series hydraulic system. You have the capacity, control and flexibility to perform multiple hydraulic functions simultaneously—without sacrificing performance.
SMOOTH-RIDING, SHORT-TURNING PRODUCTIVITYNew Holland offers two exclusive front-wheel-drive (FWD) axle options to increase your productivity and two available steering packages to make turning and maneuvering faster and easier.
OPEN. CONNECTED. SMART. SUPPORTED.New Holland’s Precision Land Management (PLM™) is developing leading-edge technologies to help you manage the entire crop production cycle. We’ve integrated technologies into our machines that can help you reduce input cost, make informed decisions and increase yield production. PLM solutions are designed to provide you with an open architecture that is easy to use, and offer the flexibility to work with mixed fleets of equipment and implements. Our intuitive technologies can keep you connected with your machines in the field, optimizing fleet logistics and machine run times, while helping streamline field data into valuable insights and informed decisions. New Holland is committed to providing solutions that can be tailored to your farm needs, helping improve efficiencies and yields.
PROGRAM YOUR HEADLAND TURNSThe refined New Holland Headland Sequencer II system combines simple programming and recall with the potential for advanced modification to make it even easier to improve in-field efficiency. The system allows the operator to record and store the sequence of operations at the headland, and play the sequence back automatically with the push of a button. To modify pre-programmed sequences, operators use the IntelliView™ IV display to fine tune them to ensure they are right for every individual field and crop. It also helps reduce fatigue over extended working periods.
360° SERVICE: T7
T7 Series tractors are designed to spend more time working and less time in the shop. All service points are easy to access, and super long service intervals mean they will spend more time in their natural environment: the field!
• Single-piece engine hood opens wide for full service access.
• The engine air filter is easy to check, clean or replace, with no need for tools.
• Cooling package opens out to make cleaning faster and easier.
• Hydraulic oil levels can be viewed via sight glass at the rear of the tractor.
• The filler neck on the AdBlue® tank is narrower than that of the standard fuel tank to prevent inadvertent filling with fuel.
• Engine oil check and fill points are easy to reach, with no need to lift the hood. This makes routine checks faster and servicing simpler. You also enjoy the reduced downtime of 750-hour service intervals between maintenance checks. That’s a level of convenience and practicality you’ve come to expect from New Holland.
Explore available modelsTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
T7.190 SideWinder II
T7.210 SideWinder II
T7.230 SideWinder II
T7.245 SideWinder II
New Holland Engine*
New Holland Engine*
No. of cylinders / Aspiration / Valves / Emission level
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system
Fuel system - high pressure common rail
Max. EPM horsepower - ISO TR14396- ECE R120 hp [CV] (kw)
Rated engine horsepower - ISO TR14396- ECE R120 hp [CV] (kw)
PTO horsepower hp (kw)
Rated engine speed (rpm)
Viscous coupled cooling fan
Diesel tank capacity gal (liters)
DEF/AdBlue® tank capacity gal (liters)
Power Command™ Transmission
Auto Command™ Transmission
Front Loader Ready
* Developed by FPT Industrial - Fiat Powertrain Technologies