New Holland’s Certified Support ensures that you have the support you need when you need it most. Our support is comprehensive, utilizing just some of these elements:
• Top Service / Breakdown Assistance
• Certified Service Managers, Warranty Administrators, and Technicians
• Specialized Tooling
• Technical Help Desk
• Service Excellence
Top Service / Breakdown Assistance:
Escalated parts and service support for our Flagship Products within base OEM Warranty
• Certified Service Managers, Warranty Administrators, and Technicians:
NH offers a progressive training program through Web Academy to ensure our dealer service managers and warranty administrators achieve competency milestones to effectively support your equipment. Service Technicians continually work to earn Professional and Master product certifications through instructor-led training events at New Holland facilities across North America.
• Specialized Tooling:
The high level of precision and technical sophistication of New Holland products requires access to a complete lineup of special tools. New Holland dealers have access to all of these tools through a variety or resources to ensure they can perform the repair properly, every time.
Electronic Service Tool provides dealers with the communication link to equipment electronic systems. EST allows software programming, fault diagnostics, monitoring of operating parameters, as well as the crucial configuration and calibration procedures necessary to keep your New Holland equipment operating at peak potential.
• Technical Help Desk:
New Holland’s Dealer Technical Help Desk provides answers to even the most complex diagnostic concerns. THD provides technicians with a 24 hour accessible knowledge database of service topics, as well as direct product technical support when necessary.
The eTIM portal is your dealer service department’s virtual link to an exhaustive library of service and operator’s manuals, service bulletins, and service and maintenance procedures. At a glance eTIM also shows dealer staff the detail on any Product Improvement Programs or recalls necessary to prevent costly downtime to your operation.
• Service Excellence:
Service Excellence is New Holland’s dealer service standards program. New Holland recognizes our dealer’s commitment to excellence with three levels of standards:
- President’s Club – New Holland’s President’s Club award is our most prestigious service award. The President’s Club award recognizes significant dealer investment in product support capability and business practices that ensure their support is simply the very best.
- Blue Ribbon – New Holland dealers earning the Blue Ribbon award have demonstrated good service capability and continued emphasis on growth in crucial product support.
- Basic: New Holland dealers earning the basic level of Service Excellence are working closely with New Holland to implement a comprehensive service and support strategy as they move toward a Blue Ribbon or President’s Club designation.